Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vacation

I just spent a week in Disneyland. I haven't weighed myself yet because I am scared that I have gained weight. I have been trying to eat healthier but it's hard to find healthy choices on vacation. I have to admit that Disneyland is getting better with having the healthier choices but I feel like when I am paying so much for my food, I have to eat the whole thing. Another problem, when I have to pay so much for food, I feel like I have to get something I like or I am wasting my money. I know that it's a mindset that I have to overcome.
On the good side. I have walked and walked. I have taken stairs instead of elevators. Instead of taking the train to get to the different lands, we walked instead of taking the train. And, instead of having an ice cream every day, I only had one. I haven't had any soda; mainly water.

2 comments:

  1. Its hard to eat right when you dont want to pay an arm and a leg for it. Brandan and I are going to share meals when we are out. I think what you eat is as important as how much of it you eat. If you walk out of the resturant and you feel like you ate to much you did! Next month is a brand new month and I have decided that I am going to be on you like boot camp! Together we will make it through this journey with alot less of us to drag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is very hard to eat out and eat healthy. Don't be too hard on yourself though. You made some other choices that were wonderful. Maybe the scale won't be as bad as you think. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete